Boasting over 1000sqm, this original family property located in the heart of popular Wonthella is the perfect first home for you to grow into. Although in original condition this home stands the test of time and will be ideal for you to move right in and potentially renovate over time.
* Sitting on 1012sqm with an Rcode of R30, combined with the position of the home, their may be the potential to develop and build a second dwelling
* Spacious formal lounge room
* Functional kitchen and bathroom
* Generous size bedrooms
* Freshly painted and new floor coverings in the kitchen, laundry and dining areas
* Air conditioned comfort
* Easy side access to the large carport at rear
* Lovely established gardens and lawns
* Shops, schools, beaches and Geraldton’s CBD are all within a minutes drive
* Council rates $2180 (approx.)
* Water rates $1267 (approx.)
HOW TO INSPECT
Wonthella is always highly sort after and homes located on over 1000sqm even more so. If you are considering your first home, ensure this home is on your list.
Call Lara or Warrick from Team Sadowski/Nevill on 0407 160 175 to book your private inspection.
“Demonstrating the Difference in Real Estate one Property at a Time”